Christopher Michael Flaherty
Mr. Flaherty is a Co-Managing Member of DFA Development, LLC, a co-managing partner in Pupukali, LLC and also currently the President and sole shareholder of Trinity Development & Construction, Inc.
Also committed in the development of California agriculture, Mr. Flaherty is a Co-Managing Member and Partner in Oliveto, LLC, as well as the manager of Delta Island Livestock and MAC Orchards.
Furthermore, a Co-Managing Member in two Renewable Energy Production Companies, Affordable Energy Partners, LLC and Trinity Solar, Inc., Mr. Flaherty is dedicated to creating energy with a focus on the environmental impact of production.
In addition, Mr. Flaherty is a founding member of SOOPCO, a charitable organization established in 2003 by local Stockton Businessman that raises monies through donations derived from Olive Oil whereby 100% of the net proceeds are donated to local children’s charities in the Greater Stockton Area. He is also a member of The Downtown Sportsman’s Club (DSC) of Stockton in which has donated over $150,000 to charities benefiting children. Mr. Flaherty is a current appointee by the Governor of California, Edmund G. Brown, Jr. to Agricultural District 2 – San Joaquin County Fair Board Director – Chair of the Horseracing Committee, as well as California High School Rodeo Association Associate Member and Vice President of District 5. He was a previous board member of the YMCA of San Joaquin County (2007-2009), and of the Child Abuse Prevention Council (2006-2008).
Anthony M. Barkett
Mr. Barkett is a member of the Board of Directors of the Downtown Stockton Alliance, a private economic development association located in Stockton, California. In 2013, Mr. Barkett was appointed by Governor Jerry Brown to the California Citizens Compensation Commission, a State commission that sets compensation for the legislature. For the past 15 years, Mr. Barkett has served as a political consultant for the Stockton East Water District.
Over the past twenty (20) years, Mr. Barkett has been actively involved in real estate development, construction, leasing, and financing. The following list represents a partial summary of Mr. Barkett’s relevant projects (projects listed with * indicate currently owned or managed projects):
- *City Centre – 16 screen cinema with office/retail/restaurants – 120,000 s.f. – Stockton, CA
- *Lodi Stadium 12 – 12 screen cinema complex with retail – 50,000 s.f. – Lodi, CA
- *2020 Hurley – 61,000 s.f. office building – Sacramento, CA
- *Oliveto – Orchard development with 160 acres each of olives and walnuts – Linden, CA
- *MAC Orchards – 110 acres of cherries – Salida, CA
- Radisson Hotel – 330 rooms – San Diego, CA
- Radisson Hotel – 180 rooms – National City, CA
- Holiday Inn Hotel – 180 rooms – National City, CA
- The Elks Building – 50,000 s.f. historic office building – Stockton, CA
- Mozzetti Estates – 67 lot subdivision – Manteca, CA
- Pepperwood Knoll – 320 unit apartment complex – Sacramento, CA
- Moss Gardens – 243 lot residential subdivision – Stockton, CA
- Bear Creek West – 700 lot residential subdivision – Stockton, CA
- *Co-Managing Partner in Pupukali, LLC
Some of his many projects include, Professional Offices Hotel Stockton, Michael Platt Law Office Hotel Stockton, PG&E Customer Service Office, Coy Parking Garage Stockton, U.S.P.S., Coy Parking Garage Stockton, Open Door Services, Coronado Ave. Stockton, California Rural Legal Assistance Hotel Stockton, Lindsay Apartments, El Solyo Village Senior Apartments, Hallmark Apartments, Auburn Heights Apartments, and Jasmine Heights Apartments.